Wiring & Rewiring Service
Partial or Whole House Wiring for
The Greater Twin Cities Area
When it comes to wiring, there is no substitute for quality. Poor wiring can lead to dangerous conditions, including electrical shocks and even fire hazards. Fortunately, Twin Cities Electric specializes in providing superior wiring and rewiring services that keep your home safe and your electronics running correctly.
Our master electricians are experienced in all types of wiring projects, from new construction to remodeling or upgrades to existing systems. We can install dimmer switches and other lighting controls as well as data cabling for updated convenience. Plus, we use the latest techniques and high-grade materials so you get reliable results that last.
At Twin Cities Electric, safety is always our top priority. We’re committed to making sure your building’s wiring is up-to-date and correctly installed so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your property is protected against potential hazards.
Pete was extremely transparent on my first call with his expectation, pricing and process.- Mike W.
Pete has been great to work with and I would highly recommend him. He is easy to communicate with, reasonably priced and was able to get out to our house in a very timely matter. Additionally he does great work, takes his time to make sure everything is up- Meghan S.
I had a few electrical needs and Pete was able to stop over quickly, assessed the needs, gave me a quote and did the work that same day! Friendly, professional, great company! I will be using Twin Cities Electric again for future projects as they come up,- Emmy B.
Pete did a fantastic job fixing a major issue I didn't even know about which could have caused a fire. He made sure to bring everything up to code and that it was done properly.- Katie A.
Signs Your Wiring Needs Professional Attention
As your home or commercial building ages, its wiring can become worn and damaged. Older homes and buildings may have outdated wiring setups that don't meet safety standards - leaving you vulnerable to electrical hazards like short circuits, fires, and more.
So how do you know when it’s time to call a professional? Look out for the following:
- Burning smells or sparks coming from outlets - This could be a sign of overloaded circuits and wiring that’s starting to overheat. If you notice such signs, immediately turn off all electricity in the house and call an electrician for an inspection.
- Flickering lights – Wiring issues can cause lights to flicker on and off with no discernible pattern. This is often caused by faulty wiring connections, which can lead to short circuits or even fires if left unresolved.
- Outlets that don’t work – Commonly caused by old wiring connections that may need repair or replacement. You should have a professional inspect your outlets before attempting any DIY repairs yourself as this could worsen the issue and put you at risk for electrical shock due to poor insulation.
- Exposed wires – A surefire sign of damaged or worn wiring is when it has been exposed directly through walls or ceilings without proper insulation around them, which can cause electric shocks if they come into contact with water sources like sinks, bathtubs, etc.
If you experience any of these issues in your home or business, it's important to contact a certified electrician at Twin Cities Electric right away. Our team will inspect your wiring to evaluate its condition and suggest any repairs or rewiring needed to ensure your electrical system is functioning safely.
Consultation CallReach out to us for a quick call so that we can get as many details as possible about your home’s electrical needs. If you send us a few pictures, we can assess the situation better and give you a cost and timeline for your project.
Electrical WorkOnce we evaluate the situation on-site, we sign the contract and start working on your electrical system. If anything unexpected shows up and extra work is needed, we’ll make sure to inform you on time and proceed further once you agree.
Love Your Home's New StyleYour home’s new lighting reflects your style, elevates your home, and saves you money on energy bills. Welcome to an upgraded living space and enjoy every moment spent at home, be it day or night.
Why Should I Rewire My Home?
Are you unsure whether or not you need to rewire your home? You may think that it's an unnecessary expense, but the truth is that professional rewiring can have many benefits. From increased safety to improved efficiency and reliability of electrical connections, having your building professionally rewired by certified electricians can provide a number of advantages.
Top reasons why rewiring your home might be a smart decision include:
- Improved safety - By upgrading the wiring in your home, you will reduce the risk of fire hazards caused by faulty wiring or overloaded circuits.
- Increased energy efficiency - Older homes often have outdated wiring which can cause electricity wastage due to inefficient current flow. With new wiring installed, you’ll save money on energy bills in the long run.
- Accommodating modern needs - If you are using appliances with high wattage ratings then this could mean that existing wiring won't be able to handle them safely and efficiently without an upgrade.
- Reliable electrical connections – Newer wires are less prone to faults which means fewer interruptions in service as well as reduced maintenance costs over time.
- Remodeling and renovations - If you’re planning on renovating or remodeling your home then it may be necessary to rewire to accommodate the changes.
At Twin Cities Electric, our team of experienced electricians can help you get your home rewired quickly and safely. We offer competitive rates and will ensure that all wiring is installed according to the most up-to-date safety standards.
Don't wait, call us today at (651) 237-8281 or complete our online form to begin your consultation or schedule service. Let us show you why Twin Cities Electric is the right choice for all of your electrical needs!